I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
2. Flowerless plant that reproduces from spores.
4. A coniferous North American tree with dark green foliage that is said to smell like hemlock when crushed.
6. Unit of reproduction.
7. The tough, protective outer sheath of the tree
9. Denotes a plant that retains green leaves all year.
13. A woody perennial plant.
14. An evergreen coniferous tree with small, rounded, woody cones.
15. Small flowerless green plant lacking roots.
17. A coniferous tree that has red berrylike fruits.
19. A yellow oval citrus fruit.
20. The fluid that circulates in the vascular system of a plant.
23. Any of a number of conifers that typically yield fragran, durable timber.
24. A tree with silver-gray bark and compound leaves.
26. Responsible for photosynthesis.
29. plant leaves
32. The uppermost trees or branches of the trees in the forest.
33. The seed-bearing part of a plant.
34. A widely distributed tree of the birch family that has toothed leaves.
35. Vegetation consisting of typically short plants with long narrow leaves.
37. Underground vertical shoot.
39. An oval fleshy fruit that is purple, red or yellow when ripe.
41. A poplar tree with rounded, long-stalked, and coarsely-toothed leaves that tremble in a slight breeze.
43. A young tree.
44. To make an incision.
45. A part of a tree that grows out from the trunk.
46. A tall deciduous tree that has rough serrated leaves.
1. Flower with a yellow disk and white ray.
3. The part of the plant that attaches to the ground.
5. A tree that bears cones and evergreen needles.
6. A grassy plain with few trees.
8. A large tree with smooth gray bark, glossy leaves.
10. A climbing or trailing woody-stemmed plant of the grape family.
11. A slender, fast-growing tree that has thin bark and bears catkins.
12. Each of the segments of a flower.
14. A small round stone fruit that is typically bright or dark red.
16. The main body of a plant.
18. A tree or shrub of temperate climates that typically has narrow leaves, bears catkins, and grows near water.
19. Any of a number of shrubs and other plants with dark green glossy leaves.
20. A woody plant that is smaller than a tree.
21. A tall, fast-growing tree of north temperate regions.
22. The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of a tree.
25. Put forth shoots.
27. A yellowish fruit that is narrow at the stalk and wider at the tip.
28. An evergreen coniferous tree with upright cones and flat needle-shaped leaves.
29. A large area covered chiefly with trees and undergrowth.
30. A flattened structure of a higher plant.
31. An area used for growing plants.
32. The smallest structural and functional unit of an organism.
36. Round fruit of a tree of the rose family.
37. The state of flowering.
38. A shrub or clump of shrubs.
39. A smooth nut with an edible kernel similar to a walnut.
40. A soft pear-shaped fruit with sweet dark flesh.
42. An evergreen coniferous tree that has clusters of long needle-shaped leaves.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live